2016-03-24 05:27:20

Can anyone post a little guide or something about this? i read that u need to recruit peoples from sol and to get them to the planet u want to colonize, build biodome and what else? :)thanks

Alpha
2016-03-23 16:33:25

Spend about 900 satoshi recruiting from Sol until you have 2 colonists in your ship's cargo. Then fly to the planet you want to colonize. Earthlike planets have a maximum population of 10 already, but even if the max population is 0 you can increase it by building a biodome (or upgrading it further). You'll need a defense grid with soldiers to prevent the colony from being claimed by another player. You'll also need farmers so your colonists can survive and reproduce. And you can ideally get a quarry to extract ore from the planet, and a warehouse to store it in. Not sure how many ores a warehouse can hold, but each warehouse upgrade gives one slot.

2016-03-30 15:24:55

Thank for your post, maple,it helped me alot.....i discovered that u need to increase your population how much u can to get more minerals, more miners u have, the time for each resources will be reducted....Did anyone know about other features.....i am wonder how warf function...if u build a ward your ship will be respawn there after u have been killed in that sector? i am curious if u can build smth that will give u a npc where to sell resources on that planet...if u make the market lvl 1 will give u a npc where u can sell resources or only the posibility to put resources on market? if anyone know please give me an answer...thanks

Journeyman Miner
2016-07-04 15:50:06

On 2016-03-23 19:33:25 maple wrote:

Spend about 900 satoshi recruiting from Sol until you have 2 colonists in your ship's cargo. Then fly to the planet you want to colonize. Earthlike planets have a maximum population of 10 already, but even if the max population is 0 you can increase it by building a biodome (or upgrading it further). You'll need a defense grid with soldiers to prevent the colony from being claimed by another player. You'll also need farmers so your colonists can survive and reproduce. And you can ideally get a quarry to extract ore from the planet, and a warehouse to store it in. Not sure how many ores a warehouse can hold, but each warehouse upgrade gives one slot.

Were do you find the plans for a Bio-dome or were can one buy one?

2016-08-13 01:29:12

you don't need plans, just land on a planet and you can build from there

Aspiring Pirate
2016-08-13 17:16:58

or better, wait untill someone else builds up a planet and spends his satoshi and then take that planet. that way you don't need to buy anything.

Adept Pilot
2016-08-14 09:36:35

Just like you did with Uldinrar and metal planets. Those planets wasnt yours either way so.... Yeah.

I will rebuild Uldinrar planet if he wishes to. If you have any objections pm me in game znjole.

Aspiring Pirate
2016-08-14 21:41:16

i was just stating the fact that i could have easily buy myself a privateer with all the money i invested into planets. and that privateer would still be mine. about that planets, all i can say is that every planet that was mine, it was mine first and was taken from no one. i can not speak for other members of my squad, since i was away for few weeks because of no internet connection and now when i'm playing more actively, i haven't seen any member of my squad online for some time.

Adept Pilot
2016-08-14 22:38:49

Why didnt you pmed me we could settle some deal. Ive made a mistake by judging that uldinrar and his squad are no more and are inactives. I tried to contact you. Contact with me ingame if you can.

Edit:We had come to mutaul benefits with trading planets. So yes dont be afraid to colonize. There are still a lot of unclaimed planets.

Apprentice Navigator
2017-05-02 00:39:11

Me And Uldinrar have returned and wish for our planets back if we must fight for them then so be it I wish that we could talk and resolve this

Aspiring Fool
2017-05-02 02:09:48

which planets were yours?

Apprentice Navigator
2017-05-02 02:17:05

I have looked back at the notes with Uldinrar and the systems we mostly controlled were named dheneb, alhena, porrima and merak but the Dhenebs are the ones we are most concerned with reclaiming to begin with.

Apprentice Navigator
2017-05-02 02:21:35

We had all the planets in the Dheneb system and particularly Dheneb 4 is a planet we are upset over the lose of hopefully we can talk and all coexist happily in the universe.

Beta Tester
2017-05-08 03:24:32

Just so I have at least made a post here, I am okay with how things are,

we were inactive, we came back, everyone has been MORE than hospitable,

and 100% honest, I am just SO very happy that this game and this community have Grown in they way that they have,

so THANK YOU to everyone, just for being Awesome, and keeping this Wonderful game going

...my Life was Chaos, I am Glad it Slowed down some

and for the Record,

"You have all....Just Lost "THE GAME""

1. 1