2016-10-03 20:50:22

GUYS PLEASE NOTE THAT I HAVE TO SUSPEND THIS SERVICE FOR THE TIME BEING.

Unfortunately I can't claim more than a single stack of plates from the market storage, so it takes forever to get the plates I need out of there. In just a single crafting turn I have to do about 25-30 claims. Unfortunately I am the only one bringing this to the devs attention so they won't be making it easier any time soon.

I simply can't spend that much time on something as silly as retrieving my own stuff from the market. Once they do change this/If they change this i will resume this offer as all of us benefit from it.

################################################################################################
Hello there peeps.

I am in urgent need of tons and tons of Copper Plates. I use a minimum of 9216 Copper Plates every single day; probably closer to 10000.

So how can you make money out of this?
Just throw your Copper Plates on the Market at a whopping price of 55 sat per plate and you are guaranteed that I will buy them from you.

My ONLY requirement is that you sell them in full stacks of either 8 or 10 plates. If you place them in less quantities chances are I'm going to skip over it.

Get going peeps! There is plenty of money to be made here!
################################################################################################

2016-09-27 12:43:05

What do you need copper

2016-09-27 13:14:47

On 2016-09-27 12:43:05 UTC naning29 wrote:

What do you need copper

Copper Plates, meaning mine, get copper ore, smelt the copper ore into copper plates. When you have 8 copper plates put them on the market using a Market Terminal in a station.

2016-09-27 17:41:01

New guys! Here is a quick tutorial on how to create and place your copper plates on the market. Please note that the links in this post are merely links to a screenshot/image. If they do not display when you follow the link please report it to me so that I can upload them to an image server.

1) Once you have mined an asteroid and have at least 10 Copper Ore dock on a Station.

2) In the station on the bottom-right of your screen (scroll down a little bit) you will see the Crafting Area. Select the Copper Plate. Note how it says Copper Ore x10, meaning you need 10 Copper Or to create 1 Copper Plate. At the bottom enter the number of plates you want made, then click Refine: http://prntscr.com/cn1k93

3) Find a station that has the Market Terminal button and click it. If none of the stations have one you might need to travel to another sector. http://prntscr.com/cn18rc

4) In the Market click on your stack of Copper Plates in your cargo area, insert the price per Copper Plate you want to sell them at, and click Place Offer: http://prntscr.com/cn1ary

5) Well done! you have now placed your Copper Plates in the market and as soon as I am online and visit the market I will see it and buy it from you. A message will pop up on your screen and in your log to say your items have sold for 440 sats. Once you have placed the Copper Plates you can now go back to doing whatever you want to mining, or whatever else you want to do.

2016-09-30 11:48:47

Don't you guys want my money??

I spend about 550k a day on Copper Plates. That money can either go into your pockets or it goes to an NPC. You decide...

I'm currently not getting even 10% of the amount of Copper Plates I need per day from you guys so jump on in and make some easy sats.

2016-10-02 14:44:38

I am interested in this proposition. I just found out and I am still new.

2016-10-02 20:35:30

I listed 8 how do I know if they were sold? Im going to get more for you.

2016-10-02 21:03:11

On 2016-10-02 20:35:30 UTC cosmicdust777 wrote:

I listed 8 how do I know if they were sold? Im going to get more for you.

If you are online then a message will appear in your log and as a notification at the top of the screen on your next page refresh (when you click something and the page loads).

If you were offline, the easiest way would be to see if your balance increased while you were gone. The other way would be to go to the Market and on the market tabs click Private. If there is nothing in the list then your items were sold.

Expert Munitioner
2016-10-03 01:28:58

worth mentioning - not only do you make money from SleepyJoe but by selling your copper plates to him, you are also leveling up your marketplace skill, which is very handy to have. The higher your market skill, the more you can put onto the market at a time, and this can also serve as additional storage for items you want to save for later.

2016-10-03 10:02:47

Very interesting. You answered my question on another forum post. Regarding how to store items. But when I recall the marketplace item. I doesn't seem to return to my inventory.

2016-10-03 14:47:17

On 2016-10-03 10:02:47 UTC cosmicdust777 wrote:

Very interesting. You answered my question on another forum post. Regarding how to store items. But when I recall the marketplace item. I doesn't seem to return to my inventory.

Hi cosmicdust777,

I read this post of yours earlier but I guess I wasn't paying attention and didn't see the underlying question.

When you Recall an item it doesn't go into your ship storage, it goes into your market storage. When you are in the market, on the right side of your screen you will see 3 tabs: Offers, Storage, Ships.
Click on Storage and you will see your items. To place them in your ship's cargo select the items and click the Claim button.

Donor
2016-11-06 12:01:19

So you buy copper? Do you buy also circuits?

2016-11-08 20:57:22

On 2016-11-06 12:01:19 UTC pcjob wrote:

So you buy copper? Do you buy also circuits?

I no longer buy anything. As explained in the first post and in the title I have cancelled this. Even if they now change the way items are retrieved from the market, I will not resume this in the future.

Small-time Promoter
2017-04-24 00:07:26

Are you still buying?

Apprentice Pilot
2017-08-16 08:18:31

Might I Ask what you did with those plates to make it worth buying?

On 2016-10-03 20:50:22 UTC sleepyjoe wrote:

GUYS PLEASE NOTE THAT I HAVE TO SUSPEND THIS SERVICE FOR THE TIME BEING.

Unfortunately I can't claim more than a single stack of plates from the market storage, so it takes forever to get the plates I need out of there. In just a single crafting turn I have to do about 25-30 claims. Unfortunately I am the only one bringing this to the devs attention so they won't be making it easier any time soon.

I simply can't spend that much time on something as silly as retrieving my own stuff from the market. Once they do change this/If they change this i will resume this offer as all of us benefit from it.

Hello there peeps.

I am in urgent need of tons and tons of Copper Plates. I use a minimum of 9216 Copper Plates every single day; probably closer to 10000.

So how can you make money out of this?
Just throw your Copper Plates on the Market at a whopping price of 55 sat per plate and you are guaranteed that I will buy them from you.

My ONLY requirement is that you sell them in full stacks of either 8 or 10 plates. If you place them in less quantities chances are I'm going to skip over it.

Get going peeps! There is plenty of money to be made here!

1. 1