2016-03-19 14:48:54

At the begining is important that u upgrade as fast as posible your cargo untill u have full , on the newbie ship...Mine only at orange area, even if the ships will kill u in time , is useless to mine in green area becouse deposits are 3x lower or even more, and prices that npc offer in green area for resources are lower then in orange area also.The best area to mine is red one, but i dont recomand to mine there becouse ships will kill u very fast, most of ships use rocket launcher, and can easly kill u with one rocket.After u upgrade your newbie ships cargo, second investition will be to buy a privateer, after u buy the privateer u need also to upgrade hie cargo as much as possible...with privater u will get like 30-50% more resources becouse the cargo si 50% bigger then newbie ship.After this u can invest in a second geneator and but 1 more mining laser that cost 23 k satoshi....u can mine with 3 lasert 2 generators and 1 scanner in privateer slots, u will move engine in cargo.U can also, in this was u can mine with 3 lasers, the second generator will provide necesary energy.....After that u can invest in upgrading privateer energy, i think will cost u 30k satoshi or more but is ok....last upgrade is to buy the best laser mining equip that cost 130k each...u need 3 of them and u buy pice by pice...when u have 115k satoshi u can sell your mining laser bought and buy the first mining laser that cost 130 k......in time u need to buy all 3 and mining will become very profitable

2016-07-09 00:33:11

Thank you darkky, your post was helpful. How long to save enough for a privateer? Feels like it will take months.

Beta Tester
2016-07-09 16:29:31

On 2016-03-19 17:48:54 darkky wrote:

At the begining is important that u upgrade as fast as posible your cargo untill u have full , on the newbie ship...Mine only at orange area, even if the ships will kill u in time , is useless to mine in green area becouse deposits are 3x lower or even more, and prices that npc offer in green area for resources are lower then in orange area also.The best area to mine is red one, but i dont recomand to mine there becouse ships will kill u very fast, most of ships use rocket launcher, and can easly kill u with one rocket.After u upgrade your newbie ships cargo, second investition will be to buy a privateer, after u buy the privateer u need also to upgrade hie cargo as much as possible...with privater u will get like 30-50% more resources becouse the cargo si 50% bigger then newbie ship.After this u can invest in a second geneator and but 1 more mining laser that cost 23 k satoshi....u can mine with 3 lasert 2 generators and 1 scanner in privateer slots, u will move engine in cargo.U can also, in this was u can mine with 3 lasers, the second generator will provide necesary energy.....After that u can invest in upgrading privateer energy, i think will cost u 30k satoshi or more but is ok....last upgrade is to buy the best laser mining equip that cost 130k each...u need 3 of them and u buy pice by pice...when u have 115k satoshi u can sell your mining laser bought and buy the first mining laser that cost 130 k......in time u need to buy all 3 and mining will become very profitable

Thanks!!
you know:

If I have in cargo equipment when buying Privater I can transfer the cargo equipment?

And if I have two ships I can heal myself with lightning repairman?
I am a lone female traveler :D
Thanks

2016-09-23 11:47:23

So, the first plan is to earn like 200k shatoshis farming with the newbie ship to buy a Privateer? Uphill task...

Is there any other more fun way?

Thanks

Expert Munitioner
2016-09-23 19:29:53

I would recommend get a trucker way earlier than considering a privateer. There are many ways of earning satoshi than mining but getting a trucker will make everything much easier ;)

Have a read through SleepyJoe's tutorial and you can get a better picture of what a trucker can do for you!

2016-09-23 23:20:46

Darkky himself has said that this guide of his is hella out of date. Hopefully he writes a fresh one for you guys soon.

Here is the Trucker guide zaiusz mentioned: http://www.satoshigalaxy.com/forum/topic/69

2016-12-18 11:53:14

Thanks for your posting

Novice Prospector
2018-08-19 05:03:35

possible to switch ship

Novice Prospector
2018-08-19 05:04:42

Is it possible to switch lasers to double mining?

1. 1