Alpha
2018-04-30 22:50:31

My name was Cpt. Of Recruits. I'm getting that nostalgic vibe!! Game is shutdown now but that was my very first successful guild :)

2018-10-31 04:48:31

On 2018-04-30 22:50:31 UTC maple wrote:

My name was Cpt. Of Recruits. I'm getting that nostalgic vibe!! Game is shutdown now but that was my very first successful guild :)

Mine, mine was, Inpu, Inpuov, Comrade Inpuov

Aspiring Law Enforcer
2019-02-20 18:22:43

On 2018-04-30 22:50:31 UTC maple wrote:

I miss chosenspace quite a bit, they really should reopen it.

I went by a few names:
1. Star killer
2. Jack Bauer
3. Wolverine

I spent most of my time as wolverine, so that’s the only name I’d expect either of you to recognize. I was the founder of Wraith Fleet.

Inpu, I definitely remember you in game...at least the name, anyways.

2019-02-25 08:23:08

My Name was Vandel, i joined the Quantum Gold Fleet (QGF) as a newbie under guys like Getx,Grinder.Eventually(after several years) became leader of QGF aswell for a while.
They were good days and had a great time and met great people mainly within the faction.
Shame the game died off!Good to see that others alike still reminisce abt the game aswell;)

Aspiring Law Enforcer
2019-02-26 19:30:45

On 2019-02-25 08:23:08 UTC vandel wrote:

My Name was Vandel, i joined the Quantum Gold Fleet (QGF) as a newbie under guys like Getx,Grinder.Eventually(after several years) became leader of QGF aswell for a while.
They were good days and had a great time and met great people mainly within the faction.
Shame the game died off!Good to see that others alike still reminisce abt the game aswell;)

Right on!

Yeah, I really miss CS.

I really like the way this game is set up...I feel like this is how CS would have been if they had actually been able to launch their reborn version that they were trying to launch.

I really don't like how dead this game is, however. There seems to be no active players....

1. 1