Apprentice Pilot
2017-08-19 14:07:11

OK, tought I open a tread on what goes on at the bar.

I had two times someone was selling illigal private keys. When I helped I got one. I presume its better then going to the autorities but knew not where to sell it. Turns out that when you order a drink at the bar you might get lucky and some-one is looking for just such a key. And then you can sell it for 1000 satoshi! Not a bad deal for a drink that costed me 2 satoshi.

Same goes for a little girl who is lost. If you help her find her perents you get nothing, but when you just hand her over to the police you get 50 satoshi for your trouble.

if You also write your findings we can make the best choices and help eachother out :)

Aspiring Criminal
2018-04-29 01:21:27

Thanks for sharing. i really got the keys (twice) and now I'm searching for a buyer.

In the bar i was offered also to play 3 cards game monet, i needed to invest 25 sat and then i got 50, it was also the option to report to police this but unfortunately i didn't chose that, i don't know what would have happened if i would have reported maybe i would have got more, who knows.

Aspiring Criminal
2018-04-30 23:11:50

On 2018-04-29 01:21:27 UTC liraku wrote:

Thanks for sharing. i really got the keys (twice) and now I'm searching for a buyer.

In the bar i was offered also to play 3 cards game monet, i needed to invest 25 sat and then i got 50, it was also the option to report to police this but unfortunately i didn't chose that, i don't know what would have happened if i would have reported maybe i would have got more, who knows.

if you report this activity you get only 5 sat

Aspiring Criminal
2018-04-30 23:16:55

Other things that you might find in the bar are refuges. If you report to the police you will get 50 sat while if you accept them in your ship you will get a colonizer, they are helpful in colonizing planets but this cost a lot. I tried to sell it in the market but the do not support slavery so now im kind of trying to sell in the black market (making a deal with any person to send to his planet while he will buy from me a useless product for the price of the colonizer)

Aspiring Criminal
2018-04-30 23:20:42

In the bar you might also find someone that requires you coffee (10 of them). i don't know were you can find coffee but i have read in forum that you get some special skills wen you give the coffee to him.

1. 1