Adept Pilot
2017-06-12 09:36:11

Hi. Are you bored with your ordinary equipment? I offer a sell of some special kind of weaponry.

Lets start with my favourite:

Mass Driver

Damage: 250 missle damage. Missles are free. It uses nearby asteroids to crash into a planet or a ship.

Excelent for destroying planetary defences

Cooldown: 10 min

Energy consumption: 400.

Price: 400k satoshis.

If you have 2 ships every one of them having 2 of these you can inflict 1000 damage. Thats the max amount of planetary defence available. If you destroy the planetary shield with ion weapons its insta planetary takeover.

Ancient Laser

Damage: 75

Cooldown: 2 min

Energy: 250

Price: Sadly 1 milion because of a high price of ancient powercell. Each powercell you give lessens the costs of 60k per ancient powercell.

Apprentice Pilot
2017-08-29 12:28:44

On 2017-06-12 09:36:11 UTC przemax wrote:

Hi. Are you bored with your ordinary equipment? I offer a sell of some special kind of weaponry.

Lets start with my favourite:

Mass Driver

Damage: 250 missle damage. Missles are free. It uses nearby asteroids to crash into a planet or a ship.

Excelent for destroying planetary defences

Cooldown: 10 min

Energy consumption: 400.

Price: 400k satoshis.

If you have 2 ships every one of them having 2 of these you can inflict 1000 damage. Thats the max amount of planetary defence available. If you destroy the planetary shield with ion weapons its insta planetary takeover.

Ancient Laser

Damage: 75

Cooldown: 2 min

Energy: 250

Price: Sadly 1 milion because of a high price of ancient powercell. Each powercell you give lessens the costs of 60k per ancient powercell.

Hi, can you make some cheap weapons for me? or even have a newbie ship I can buy?

1. 1