avatar flugzeug
Expert Smelter
2016-05-21 21:32:18

I use crome browser. at the play beginning was no problem to fill CPU.
But now is CPU fill rate dropped from 10 to 5 , than to 3 and now is 0. I see some Advertisment, do not block.. Can´t to play. Where is Problem?

avatar onlinedigger
Novice Charger
2016-05-22 03:26:20

On 2016-05-22 00:32:18 flugzeug wrote:

I use crome browser. at the play beginning was no problem to fill CPU.
But now is CPU fill rate dropped from 10 to 5 , than to 3 and now is 0. I see some Advertisment, do not block.. Can´t to play. Where is Problem?

same thing :(

avatar flugzeug
Expert Smelter
2016-05-23 15:35:31

OK, admin have restored my CPU rate, now I try with Firefox.. Perhaps is it problem while using fast triple-klick by Refine Ore?
It is much faster than 3 x single click and 3 x waiting to loading page...

avatar goofball
Adept Navigator
2016-06-01 13:32:36

My CPU won't refill at all either.

avatar zaiusz
Expert Munitioner
2016-07-05 00:20:24

Hi, so not sure if this happens often but I can't seem to refresh my CPU anymore. Tried contacting the admin on two occasions but no response. I started with 7 points, then it went down to 5, then 3, now nothing. Anyone happen to know the admin and could give them a nudge??

avatar toecutter
Moderator
2016-07-05 00:20:24

On 2016-06-06 19:44:11 zaiusz wrote:

Hi, so not sure if this happens often but I can't seem to refresh my CPU anymore. Tried contacting the admin on two occasions but no response. I started with 7 points, then it went down to 5, then 3, now nothing. Anyone happen to know the admin and could give them a nudge??

Just so people know, this particular issue was resolved.

FYI, everyone, as the forum bumper explains please do not expect tech support from here, use other methods. I know I can be slow sometimes, sorry for that, but posting on this forum will be even slower.

avatar kaymaggz
Newbie
2016-07-05 00:20:24

Need help, just a concern about the CPU. its not refreshing? or we need to buy point to shops?

avatar assassin
Newbie
2016-09-25 06:09:12

Hi, I am unable to boot my CPU power. I tried twice just now and 5 times yesterday night. Anybody else have the same problem?

avatar assassin
Newbie
2016-09-25 06:09:12

oh no matter, its working fine now

avatar pismelled
Newbie
2016-11-17 23:53:54

Still not able to reload my CPU

avatar annno1216
Newbie
2016-12-28 06:21:51

I am facing the same problem...cpu recharge went down from 7..5..3..0 per boot. Was using Chrome....tried with firefox....same problem. Anyone else facing the same problem??? Help greatly appreciated...can't do s*** without cpu points.

avatar annno1216
Newbie
2016-12-28 15:01:31

On 2016-12-28 06:21:51 UTC annno1216 wrote:

I am facing the same problem...cpu recharge went down from 7..5..3..0 per boot. Was using Chrome....tried with firefox....same problem. Anyone else facing the same problem??? Help greatly appreciated...can't do s*** without cpu points.

Now it's working....thanks!!!

avatar fragens
Jeweler
2017-01-14 14:24:24

my cpu is 0 now what happends?

avatar lordbit51
Beta Tester
2017-12-14 21:27:15

Hi,
I have a problem with the cpu, it does not regenerate even solving the recaptcha correctly.

avatar jbit
Newbie
2017-12-17 07:23:52

It has been "Site cannot be reached" whenever I try to go to the Ship link. I'm not sure how people are saying it's working. I haven't been able to go to the Ship link for several weeks.

avatar vihor13
Newbie
2017-12-19 20:58:25

I have a problem with the CPU, so what should someone do to clarify?

avatar vihor13
Newbie
2017-12-22 08:34:31

Then when someone responds and helps understand it? and where can I get help?

avatar baksa77
ePay Champion
2018-03-25 05:48:52

I do not have enough CPU points. Why do I enter the CAPTCHA and the zero points of the processor???

avatar skudwarrior
Apprentice Prospector
2018-04-01 01:41:19

http://www.satoshigalaxy.com/ship#cpu This says Site cannot be reached..

avatar skudwarrior
Apprentice Prospector
2018-04-01 16:43:10

Hmmm...can’t reach this page is what internet exploder says

  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. next
  4. last
Advertise with Anonymous Ads